The NFT marketplace of the leading cryptocurrency exchange will host the digital collections of soccer legends such as Alessandro Del Piero, Christian Vieri, and Gabriel Batistuta.
- With the growing demand for non-fungible tokens, Binance launched such a marketplace earlier this year and has already become the home of many digital collections, including some from the soccer space.
- The company announced the latest NFT set to go live on its platform in a press release seen by CryptoPotato.
- It outlined the names of the soccer legends, all known to fans from the not-so-distant past from the Italian Seria A championship.
- Namely, those are the former captain of Juventus and the Italian national team – Alessandro Del Piero, the Inter legend known as the King by fans and teammates – Christian Vieri, and “Batigol” – the iconic Argentine striker Gabriel Batistuta.
- The collection will come as part of a Mystery Box set made available through a partnership with TopGoal and will consist of licensed NFT game cards depicting historical moments from the players’ careers.
- The collection will see the light of day on November 15 at 3:30 PM UTC. Each such Mystery Box set is guaranteed to have one random NFT inside and will be separated into three quality tiers – rare, epic, and legendary.
- Additionally, De Piero, Vieri, and Batistuta will auction one NFT from the legendary quality.
- Shortly before the collection’s launch on November 15, Del Piero will join Binance’s CEO, Changpeng Zhao, in an “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) virtual event.